Quaryl is unique
Natural quartz stone and the variability of acrylic resin symbiotically combined for exceptional quality. Villeroy & Boch developed the innovative Quaryl material -a liquid mixture of 60 percent quartz and acrylic resin. Combining pure, ground quartz crystals with high-quality acrylic resin produces an extremely durable material, which can be processed in various ways, and is compact. Quaryl is the basis of innovative products and designs; it is impact and scratch-resistant, easy to clean and excels through its excellent care properties. The material gives the designers ideal preconditions for aesthetic products. Quaryl enthuses customers with its pleasant, warm feeling on the skin and meets highest wellness requirements.
Quaryl and its convincing advantages
- The high-precision casting process enables unique designs
- Quaryl is ideal for the flush-fit installation of whirlpool systems
- UV-resistant with a material thickness of 8 to 18 millimetres
- Shock-proof and insensitive to scratches and knocks
- Pore-free and smooth surfaces, slip resistant (TÜV/LGA tested)
- Excellent heat insulation and a pleasantly warm surface
See more of the Villeroy & Boch Libra collection here.