Made entirely in the style of the early 20th century, the free-standing baths in the Hommage Collection have a classic shape. Produced from high-quality Quaryl, which quickly absorbs the heat from the water, the Hommage baths incorporate an angled back-support for optimum comfort. The sophisticated wooden feet, in conjunction with the chrome, gilded or polished brass waste and overflow fittings provide unique accents and lend the design a distinctive character all of its own.
Quaryl and its convincing advantages
- The high-precision casting process enables unique designs
- Quaryl is ideal for the flush-fit installation of whirlpool systems
- UV-resistant with a material thickness of 8 to 18 millimetres
- Shock-proof and insensitive to scratches and knocks
- Pore-free and smooth surfaces, slip resistant (TÜV/LGA tested)
- Excellent heat insulation and a pleasantly warm surface
See more of the Villeroy & Boch Hommage collection here.